Valley of Flowers TourPlaces Covered: Haridwar – Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangaria – Valley of flowers – Hemkund sahib – Joshimath – Haridwar
Valley of flowers is a situated in Bhyundar Valley at an elevation of 3250 Mts above sea level. The valley of flowers was declared as the National Park of India in the year 1982 and it is now a world heritage site. The virgin beauty of this mystical valley has always lured botanists, nature lovers and adventure lovers.
Many a legend are associated with this vibrant and eye-catching Valley and are often in the epics of the Ramayana and Mahabharata. Best time to visit valley of flowers from mid-July to mid-August because the bloom starts immediately after the melting of snow.
You can reach the valley of flowers from Haridwar to Joshimath then Govindghat and trek to Ghangaria. It is the last place where you can find hotels, lodges, etc.
Govindghat is the point from where trek is started. Ghangaria is situated at a height of 10,500 feet. The charming beauty of the place is increased more with the long deodar trees. The cold is enough.
Hemkund is 06 Km on the left bridle path from Ghangaria. Hemkund is surrounding the place are 07 snow-clad peaks of lofty mountains. The beautiful lake of clear and sweet water is full of lotus flowers in the centre and the sweet blooming variety of grassy fields all around the lake, despite an unrivaled sublime beauty of magnificent grandeur.
Valley of Flowers Tour
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Haridwar
Haridwar – Joshimath
On arrival Haridwar greeting from our representative & transfer to Joshimath. Overnight stay at Joshimath.
Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangaria (14 Km Trek)
Morning transfer to Govindghat from there trekking would be started, it is a 14 Km Trek route you can hire pony also. Overnight stay at Ghangaria.
Ghangaria – Valley of Flower (05 Km Trek)
wake up with fresh nature and trek to valley of flowers. Get ready to catch memorable pictures on your cameras. Come back Ghangaria. Overnight stay at Ghangaria.
Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib (06 Km Trek)
Morning back to Govindghat, transfer to Joshimath. Evening free to explore the Joshimath. Overnight stay at Joshimath.
Joshimath – Haridwar
Morning transfer to Haridwar. Tour end with happy memories… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Haridwar WeatherHARIDWAR INDIA
Valley of Flowers Tour
5N / 6D
Price on request
Haridwar – Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangaria – Valley of flowers – Hemkund sahib – Joshimath – HaridwarGet Tour Quote