Shimla Summer Special PackagePlaces Covered: Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – Delhi
Shimla Summer Special Package
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Delhi
Delhi – Shimla (350 Km/8 Hrs.)
we will pick from Delhi and then drive for Shimla. On the way, visit Pinjore Gardens, also known as Yadavindra Gardens where you could stroll along the stretch of water fountains, after then continue drive for Shimla and on arrival check into the hotel and relax. Shimla, a very popular holiday-retreat is well-known for its Victorian architecture, which is reflected in certain areas of the Mall and The Ridge. It is also a famous holiday spot for honeymoon. Where local sightseeing and return back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel.
Shimla After morning breakfast, sightseeing excursion to Kufri – a small picturesque hill station at the foothills of Himalayas and is known for its pleasing climate and scenic beauty. And Visit the India Bungalow which provides panoramic views of the location. Next, head up to the Himalayan Zoo which is home to birds and animals, like rare antelopes, deer, bear and snow leopards.
Later, in the afternoon, return to Shimla and buzzing with activity throughout the day, so Mall Road would be the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself. Its main attraction includes Shimla Church, contains some moving Raj-era memorials and typical Victorian stained glasses. Next, visit the Scandal Point and the Gaiety Theatre – a lovely Victorian theatre that is splendidly restored. Also visit the Town Hall and return back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel.
Note: Pony ride at Kufri are on direct payment basis.
Shimla – Manali (260 Km 7 Hrs.)
After a scrumptious breakfast, you would check-out from the hotel and depart for Manali, where you would be able to enjoy the mountain valleys and the scenic beauty of the place. The duration of the transfer would be around 8-10 hours. You would drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. The Pandoh Dam is situated on the river Beas and the site is a paradise to view the mighty Himalayan ranges; Kullu Valley – known as the ‘Valley of Gods’ and it is surrounded with cluster of beautiful valleys. The main attractions of this valley are the snow-clad mountains towering over Deodar jungles, rivers and apple orchards. On your way, you would have a delicious lunch (own expense). Then return back to hotel. Overnight stay in hotel
After breakfast, enjoy adventure activities like river crossing, rappelling, Archery, rifle shooting and Burma bridge at the camp. Post lunch, proceed for a half day sightseeing of Manali. Visit Vashishtha Kund & Hidimba Temple after then return back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel.
Manali offers you the chance to experience a whole new world and a rejuvenating holiday, where in you could explore and enjoy the spirit of Manali.Half-day excursion to Solang valley or Snow Point. The Solang Valley – situated between Beas Kund and Solang village. It is particularly a pictorial spot presenting awesome scenery of snow clad mountains and glaciers. This place is also known for adventurous sports like parachuting, skating/skiing, zorbing and paragliding. In the evening, you would return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel
Manali – Chandigarh (320 Km/8 Hrs.)
After morning breakfast then drive for Chandigarh on arrival check into the hotel and relax. Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. Then sightseeing visit Rock Garden Of Chandigarh, Sukhna Lake, Chhatbir Zoo. And return back to hotel and overnight stay in Hotel.
Chandigarh – Delhi (250 Km/4:30 Hrs.)
After morning breakfast then check out from hotel and drive for Delhi and departure as per your departure schedule… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Shimla WeatherSHIMLA INDIA
Shimla Summer Special Package
6N / 7D
Price on request
Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – DelhiGet Tour Quote