Kerala Holiday TourPlaces Covered: Cochin – Thekkady (Periyar) – Kumarakom – Varkala – Trivandrum
Kerala is the famous holiday destination in India. Kerala is situated in the southwestern tip of India. Kerala offers everything to the tourists which ranges from an equable climate, serene beaches, backwaters, hill stations, exotic wildlife sanctuaries, waterfalls, plantations, paddy fields, exotic cuisines, festivals, music, dances and houseboat cruise. In the Kerala Holiday Tour you will visit various places like Cochin, Thekkady, Periyar National Park, Varkala and Trivandrum.
Kerala Holiday Tour
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Cochin
Arrive at the Cochin (Kochi) airport. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Upon arrival, you will be met by a Holiday Dhamaal representative and transferred to the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin – Thekkady (Periyar)
In the morning after having breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Cochin. In Cochin you will visit various places like St. Francis Church, where Vasco Da Gama was first buried, Chinese fishing nets and Mattancherry Palace. After lunch drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a naturalist’s paradise of unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It has unspoilt tropical forests and incredible wealth of animal and plant life. Thekkady is well known for the Periyar National Park and the elephants are the major attractions here. In the evening we have a boat ride on the Periyar lake and observe the activities of elephants, tiger, bison, wild oxen, wild boar and spotted deer.
In the morning we visit the Periyar National Park. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973.
Periyar – Kumarakom
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. In the evening you have enjoy the boat ride through the tropical vegetation on the backwaters. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life.
In the morning after having breakfast, leave the resort and drive to a traditional houseboat of Kerala style and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters. Overnight stay in the houseboat. A ride on the houseboat is a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters.
Kumarakom – Varkala
In the morning after having breakfast leave the houseboat and proceed to Varkala. Varkala beach is is a famous seaside resort and spa, located about 41 kms. from Trivandrum. This beach is also an important Hindu pilgrimage center. After having a small break in the hotel in Varkala, visit the Varkala beach. The two major attractions of this beach are the 2000 year old Sree Janardhana Swamy Temple and the Nature Care Centre. High cliffs with rich mineral springs rise majestically from the coastline.
The whole day at leisure in Varkala.
Varkala – Trivandrum
In the morning transfer to Trivandrum Airport for the onwards journey or flight to home destination… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Cochin WeatherCOCHIN INDIA
Kerala Holiday Tour
7N / 8D
Price on request
Cochin – Thekkady (Periyar) – Kumarakom – Varkala – TrivandrumGet Tour Quote