Kerala Ayurveda TourPlaces Covered: Trivandrum – Thottappally – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Periyar – Munnar – Cochin – Kovalam – Trivandrum
The nature plays an integral part in the everyday life of the people in Kerala. In Kerala, you will be able to discover the amazing healing power of Ayurveda, the natural health care system. This system of medicine is about 3000 years old and evolved in India around 600 BC. and has been practiced since centuries. In the Kerala Ayurveda tour you can enjoy the sightseeing as well as the various curative and restorative programmes in Ayurveda.
Kerala Ayurveda Tour
Duration: 14 Nights / 15 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Trivandrum
Around midnight arrive at the Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) airport. Trivandrum is the cosmopolitan city and capital of Kerala and also the main gateway for travellers to Kerala. Upon arrival, you will be met by a Holiday Dhamaal representative and transferred to the Hotel.
Trivandrum – Thottappally – Alleppey
In the morning drive to Thottapally and board a houseboat. Lunch and Dinner on board. Overnight stay in the houseboat and travel through the backwaters to Alleppey.
Alleppey – Kumarakom
After having breakfast, leave the houseboat at Alleppey and drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life. Enjoy your overnight stay at the resort in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom – Periyar
Today you will drive from Kumarakom to Periyar. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. This park is surrounded by an artificial Periyar lake. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973. We have a Boat ride on the Periyar lake and look for certain animals. After the Boat ride we drive through the park and observe the Elephants, Bison, Sambhar, Wild oxen, Wild boar and Spotted Deer.
Periyar – Munnar
In the morning you will drive to Munnar. Munnar lies at an altitude of 1530 m and is surrounded by tea and cardamom fields. Beautiful scenery in and around makes this place worth visiting. In the afternoon you will visit the Eravikulam National Park and tea plantations. Eravikulam National Park was established in 1975 to protect the Nilgiri Tahr. Neelakurinji, the exotic flora is also found in the forests and grasslands here. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Munnar – Cochin
In the morning drive to Cochin. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as the Venice of South. In the afternoon we have a city sightseeing tour. In Cochin we visit St. Francis Church, the oldest European church in India. After the visit of St. Francis Church we have a walk through the Jewish area of Mattancherry. In the evening we visit a Kathakali dance school. Kathakali dances originate from Kerala and in its traditional form relates stories from the Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Cochin – Kovalam
Today you will drive to the famous Kovalam Beach where you can relax on the silent beaches, take a sunbath or swim or undergo a rejuvenation at the Ayurvedic Treatment Centre at Kovalam.
From day 8 to day 14, you can have the Ayurveda treatment as advised by the Doctor in the Ayurveda Resort in Kovalam.
Kovalam – Trivandrum
In the morning drive to the Trivandrum airport for your onwards journey or flight to home destination… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Trivandrum WeatherTRIVANDRUM INDIA
Kerala Ayurveda Tour
5N / 6D
Price on request
Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady (Periyar) – Alleppey – CochinGet Tour Quote