Explore GujaratPlaces Covered: Ahmedabad – Ambaji – Kutch – Bhuj – Jamnagar- Diu- Somnath – Porbander – Dwarka – Rajkot – Gandhinagar – Sasangir
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Ahmedabad
Arrival at Ahmedabad
As soon as you enter Ahmedabad (biggest city in Gujarat) you will find the representative of Holiday Dhamaal ready to escort you from the railway station or airport. You will be transferred to a hotel of your choice where you can retire for dinner and rest.
Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar
Post breakfast you can drive to Gandhinagar and visit Sabarmati Ashram. Gandhinagar is one of the most organised cities of India and it is situated right on the banks of Sabarmati River. There are many religious, cultural and historical landmarks in Gandhinagar and amongst them is the famed Akshardham Gandhinagar temple which has been constructed with 6000 tones of pink coloured sandstone. After arrival you can check in to the hotel and enjoy comfortable overnight stay.
Ahmedabad to Bhuj (Travel time 6 hours)
Post breakfast you will be driven down to Bhuj where after arrival you will be free to explore the kaleidoscopic city. The day is yours to enjoy sumptuous snacks, shop for handicrafts etc.
the hotel and enjoy comfortable overnight stay.
This day is dedicated to sightseeing in Bhuj. After arrival at the hotel you can freshen up and visit the famous sightseeing spots like Aina Mahal, Nutan Swaminarayan Mandir, Kutch Museum, Bhujodi Art and Craft Center, Prag Mahal Museum, Bharatiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition, Royal Family Cenotaph, overnight hotel stay.
Trip to the Western Zone of Kutch
The first stop for the day is Mata no Madh which is one of the most famous temples of Ashapura Mata. The next stop is Lakhpat where you will visit the stunning Lakhpat fort, beautiful Gurudwara and the pristine tomb of Gosh Muhammad who was a famous saint. Narayan Sarovar (one of the most sacred lakes according to Hinduism) is also on the cards. Visiting Koteshwar Shiva temple is also on the agenda for the day. After all the sightseeing is done it is time for return and rest at the hotel.
Bhuj to Kutch (Travel time 3 hours)
After breakfast you will be driven to explore the famous Kutch area. On the way you will visit the famous Banni grasslands and the Pachcham region which is situated at the fringes of the Rann of Kutch. Next on the agenda are visits to hordo, Bhirandiyara and Kahvda villages which are centers of handicraft and local art. Kalo Dungar or the black hills and the Dattatray temple are the other spots on the agenda for the day. You can enjoy the splendid sunset over the Rann. A night’s rest will be arranged in the open air luxurious camp.
Kutch to Mandvi to Bhuj (Travel time 2 hours)
After breakfast you will be driven to the Southern part of Kurch. The first spot you will visit is the Bauter Jinnalay , India House, Ambe Dham (at Godhra), Vijay Villas Beach Palace, and Ship Making palace at Mandvi. You can then return to Bhuj for a traditional Gujarati diner and a good night’s rest.
Bhuj to Jamnagar (travel time 5 hours)
In the morning you will be driven to Jamnagar and on the way you can visit the Bala Hanuman temple and the Bala Hanuman Lake where the constant auspicious chants of Jai Sri Ram are heard. This temple is also listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. If there is enough time you can also visit the Lakhota Museum before going back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jamnagar to Dwaka (Travel time 5 hours)
Next day you have to take breakfast early and leave for Dwarka; the town of Krishna. The whole day will be spent in seeing the magnificent temples of Dwarka and Bet Dwarka. The Drawrkadeesh temple visit and Rukmini temple visit are the highlights. Later after lunch you can take ferry to Shankhoddar Island which is also known as ple Mahadev that is one of the 12 jyotirlingas.
Dwarka to Porbandar to Somnath (Travel time 4 hours)
The agenda is to drive to Somnath and do some sightseeing en route. The first stop is Kirti Mandir in Porbander which was the birthplace of Sudama. Later it is time to drive to Somnath hotel and rest for lunch. The next stop is Bhalka Tirth where Krishna was mistaken for a deer and pierced with arrow. The next spot on the agenda is Sun Temple and the Somnath temple (1 of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva). In the evening you can enjoy the marvelous light and sound show before checking in to Somnath hotel for rest.
Somnath to Diu to Somnath
Post breakfast it is time to be driven to the beach city of Diu. There are many tourist attractions in Diu like Panikota, Diu Museum, St Paul Church, Diu Fort, Bunder Chow etc. The evening is for relaxation and beach fun. Arrangements will be made for stay at chosen hotel at Diu.
Somnath to Sasangir to Bhavnagar
In the morning after taking breakfast you Sasan Gir Famous Lion Sanctuary that hosts more than 300 Asiatic Lions. Evening Bird watching session under guidance of trained guide will be arranged after which you can opt for Stay overnight at Sasan Gir.
Jungle Safari timing is between 6.00 A.M to 9.00 A.M or 9.00 A.M to 12.00 P.M
Later it is time to be driven to Rajkot to visit Watson Museum, Gandhi Ji’s ancestral home and Bhomeshvar Temple.
Bhavnagar to Naisarovar to Ahmedabad (Travel time 5 hours)
Post breakfast it is time to be driven back to Ahmedabad. On the way you will see Nal Sarovar which is one of the finest bird sanctuaries of India containing more than 250 species of birds. The Nal Sarovar Sanctuary is a wetland and has a beautiful lake in the center. Continue driving to Ahmedabad and then visit the Calico Museum, Jami mosque and Utensil Museum etc. Finally time to rest t the hotel.
Return from Ahmedabad
Post a delicious breakfast Holiday Dhamaal representative will escort you to the airport/ railway station for journey to home destination. You will leave Gujarat with lots of happy and priceless memories… End Tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Ahmedabad WeatherAHMEDABAD INDIA
13N / 14D
Price on request
Ahmedabad – Ambaji – Kutch – Bhuj – Jamnagar- Diu- Somnath – Porbander – Dwarka – Rajkot – Gandhinagar – SasangirGet Tour Quote