Exotic Himachal PradeshPlaces Covered: Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – Delhi
Join this trip for an exotic trip to the loveliest destinations in Himachal like Shimla, Manali and Chandigarh.
Exotic Himachal Pradesh
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Delhi
Delhi – Shimla (365 KM)
Arrive in Delhi and be greeted by our Holiday Dhamaal representative who transfers you to the comfortable air-conditioned coach that will take you to Shimla, a journey of 9 hours over 330 kms. Arrive in Shimla, check into your hotel and spend the evening exploring the Mall.
Shimla excursions – Kufri (20 kms)
A hearty breakfast is followed by local sightseeing. You get to visit the famous Hanuman Temple, the Jakhu Temple and the Kalbadevi temple. One of the prime attractions of Shimla is the lovely Christ Church with its exquisite stained glass windows dating back to the 19th century. That done and a bit of refreshment later, you get on to a coach to go to Kufri, one of the loveliest resorts. It takes about a half hour to reach this lovely place surrounded by dense forests, snow-capped mountains and verdant valleys. Kufri is a small place and you can just stretch out on the slopes and relax or take a leisurely walk to Fagu and the Indira Gandhi Holiday Home, go horse riding or walk through orchards of apple trees. Spend the night in your room in Shimla.
Shimla – Kullu – Manali (272 km)
Rise in the morning, take a small walk and enjoy a lovely breakfast after which you get into the coach for a lovely drive to Kullu Valley. It takes about 7 hours to arrive in Kullu where you marvel at the freshness of the waters of the Beas River and enjoy sauntering about the Dashehra Maidan. Spend the evening exploring local attractions. Round it off by watching the Sunset and retire for the night in your hotel at Manali.
Manali Excursion to Rohtang Snow Point (51 km)
The day dawns rosy and the Sun starts to peek out from the surrounding mountains. It is time to rise, stretch out a little and enjoy a great breakfast. Fully energized you set off on a drive to Rohtang Pass, the highest motorable pass. The view from atop is simply magnificent as you look down on a desolate yet highly attractive view of land as made by God: forbidding yet irresistible. In case the pass is closed due to a landslide, your tour guide takes you to snow point where you ride ponies and admire the scenery as the horses amble along. After that you go on to Solang Valley. Solang is Himachal’s micro Switzerland, perfect for skiing. Guests can also take pleasure in paragliding or go scooter riding or cantering on horses. You have the rest of the day free to explore this enchanting Shangri-la high up in the clouds.
Manali local sightseeing
You rush through a delicious breakfast because you have to take in the attractions of Manali. Today’s local trip takes you to Hadimba Temple, the Monasteries you come across on the route and the Vashisht Temple. Then you have a stop at the Clubhouse to see how the Pukka Sahibs, the Britishers, spent quiet moments of relaxation. The evening turns cool and you put on some woolens, go out on the Mall, sample a few local delicacies, dine, shop a bit and then return to your hotel.
Manali – Chandigarh
Today you set out for Chandigarh after a hearty breakfast and you arrive in the city of roses by the evening. Explore a few sectors and rest for the night in your hotel here.
Chandigarh – Delhi (250 km)
Next day you set out along with fellow guests to visit the attractions of Chandigarh. The lovely Sukhna Lake will mesmerize you and after that it is a visit to the Museum. Later in the day you board the bus for travel to Delhi and arrive late in the evening. Spend the night in a comfortable room.
The day dawns crisp and clear and it is time to fall to the attractions of Delhi. You start with the Red Fort, go on to Jama Masjid, admire India Gate, visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple and then, time permitting go on to Jantar Mantar or simply head to Chandni Chowk to shop and sample local cuisine, buy sweets from Ghantewala, the centuries-old sweet shop and in the evening your tour ends. The tour guide bids you a fond goodbye as you go on to the airport or railway station to return home… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Shimla WeatherSHIMLA INDIA
Exotic Himachal Pradesh
7N / 8D
Price on request
Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – DelhiGet Tour Quote