Andaman Island Odyssey ToursPlaces Covered: Port Blair
Tucked away in one corner the ‘Bay of ‘Bengal is an archipelago of islands called the ‘Andamans. Here are pristine islands of tropical forests lightened jewel like on the velvet blue of the sea, perfect for a holiday on its golden mangrove beaches. The Andaman and Nicobar group of 293 islands stretch over 700 (kms.) ‘Rich evergreen rain forests around the island which have abundant bird life and a multi colour under-water world of sea-life.
The water in exotic shades of green, blue and turquoise is like a sheet of clear glass through which one can view the coral beds. The local Islanders or the tribal people are aborigines who have negroid features. They have their home in the jungles. Seemingly cut off form the world, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the last frontiers that have resisted the onslaught of civilisations. There are areas here where no one is allowed to visit, for islands support tribals who live the way making did thousands of years ago, but islands where you can visit offer the lure of underwater coral gardens, unspoiled beaches and water sports like diving, windsurfing, fishing, angling, water skiing, surfing, snorkeling, collecting rare shell on the beaches and studying underwater marine life. ‘Truly a tourists’ fun holiday.
Andaman Island Odyssey Tours
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Price: On request
Package Start From: Port Blair
Arrive Port Blair from Kolkata or Chennai by air. Transfer to hotel. Half day city sightseeing tour of anthropological museum which displays the tools, models, habitats, art and handicrafts of the aboriginal tribes, the marine museum where over 350 species of see life are carefully preserved. Harbour cruise of Ross Island and Viper islands, once used to harbour convicts. Evening son-et-lumiere at the cellular jail, the bastille of India, a relic of bygone days. overnight Port Blair.
Depart in the morning for Mt. Harriet by boat surfaces. Drive up to the peak of Mt, hamiet at 1200 ft to get a kaleidoscope view of the whole of Port Blair 2 hrs. drive to Middle Strait passing through tropical forests and tribal area enroute pausing to view lumber operations. Evening at leisure on the beach. Overnight at Port Blair.
Full day tour of the national marine park including tour of Redskin and Jolly buoy group of picturesque islands offering exotic coral and marine life. Its virgin scuba beaches and crystal clear waters are ideal for snorkelling and diving. Optionally at leisure for sunbathing or basking the sun kissed beach. Overnight Port Blair… End tour
- Breakfast according to number of nights.
- Accommodation on single/double/triple sharing as per chosen package.
- Use of Individual Taxi/Vehicle according to the itinerary.
- Vehicle Seats for each traveler.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
Terms and Conditions
- 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
Cancellation & Refund
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of Payment Policy.
- In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- Advance amount is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- Advance token amount 25% is non-refundable in any cases.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash/money/alternative services.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- Company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
Port Blair WeatherPORT BLAIR INDIA
Andaman Island Odyssey Tours
2N / 3D
Price on request
Port BlairGet Tour Quote